We Ship Our Bareroot Plants To Everyone Nationwide.
5 Reasons Why You Should Grow The Foster Holly
1. Great Landscaping: The Foster Holly's dark-green leaves turn a lovely yellow and orange in the fall, and its attractive, long-lasting red berries make it desirable. Moreover, the tree is stunning and quite elegant in a yard because of its shape. The Foster Holly is also easy to care for, making the tree perfect for landscaping.
2. Attraction To Wildlife: Although many plants are grown for our enjoyment, the flowers and fruits of the Foster Holly act as an attraction to wildlife. The Foster Holly is a very appealing plant for birds and insects. This plant also has berries in the winter that attract birds and can be used as an excellent winter bird habitat.
3. Fencing: The Foster Holly is also an excellent fence plant due to its ascent ability. It will keep a fence lush with green over the entire season. However, this is usually unnecessary if you only plant it along a fence line.
4. Long Blooming Periods: This tree provides an excellent bird's watch and has flowering periods that last in spring. The complete coverage of flowers will appear on the tree, from bottom to top. The beautiful and bright sight will ensure your area is well-maintained throughout the year.
5. Pest-Free: One of the best things about the Foster Holly is that it is less affected by pests or diseases. This is considered one of the healthier, disease-resistant trees you can add to your yard and landscape.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.